Trainee Health Consultants at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 16 July, 2014
Deadline: 10 August, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceuticals Limited - We are seeking professionals who are interested in a long-term career in healthcare consulting dedicated to providing high-quality, value-added services.
We are looking for entry-level professionals. We offer an attractive compensation package that rewards success and accomplishment as well as the opportunity for rapid professional growth for individuals willing to devote the effort required.
- We are seeking talented individuals with Healthcare knowledge whose personal values align with the company's Healthcare core values: Integrity, Learning, Accountability and Performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Negotiate compensation at rates to allow optimal margins and meet or exceed monthly sales goals in accordance with the development plan.
- Meet or exceed established performance metrics.
- Demonstrate high level of activities to include telephone calls, emailing and other communication vehicles as appropriate.
- Enjoy being competitive and aggressive in obtaining goals
- Be relentless in the pursuit of new sales opportunities
- Work well with a team
- Understand and be willing to invest the time necessary to build a book of business
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM)
- Chief Retail Operations Officer at Health Plus Limited