Accountant/Internal Auditor at OutsideIn HR Limited
Posted on: 18 October, 2019
Deadline: 24 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at OutsideinHR Limited
OutsideIn HR Limited was birth from this realization - "you’ve got to find what you love…this is true for your work as it is for your lovers' - an excerpt from Steve Jobs famous Stanford commencement speech. Thanks Steve - who would have known how far reaching the impact of a commencement speech could go?
OutsideIn HR has been nurtured as a successful social experiment - to find out what happens when you stop careering and start contributing! Contributing really meaningfully in the areas you're most passionate about. Selah.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Accountant is responsible for performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- This position will be reporting to the Financial Analyst.
- Research and analyze financial statement and audit related issues
- Analyze and investigating monthly financial accounts
- Test of controls which include understanding the business process, performing walk-through procedures based on controls in the clients’ business process and carrying out controls validation procedures.
- Performing Substantive procedures on each financial statement line items. Vouching of support documents and documenting as appropriate using the defined audit software.
- Performing analytical review procedures to address all financial statement assertions.
- Carrying out quarterly reviews of financial statements.
- Partaking in Stock taking exercise.
- Partaking in scheduled training and carrying out E-Learning.
- Performing vendor compliance review procedures and other agreed upon procedures as agreed with the client.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field from a reputable university
- Knowledge of Accounting/Auditing software
- Excellent creative and analytical skills
- Database management.
- 1- 3 years’ experience as an internal auditor
- Knowledge of the International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of generally accepted auditing standards and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Capable of undertaking financial administration.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about OutsideinHR LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Service Delivery Coordinator at Ascentech Services Limited
- Administrative Officer at Doheney Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Jobs at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Savvy HR
- IT Administrator (Cloud Computing) at Aureole Consulting Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Z37 Solutions