Vacancies in a Manufacturing & Distribution Company
Posted on: 15 July, 2014
Deadline: 22 July, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Due to on-going strategic re-positioning, opportunities exist for outstanding individuals to fill the following strategic positions in our fast-expanding manufacturing and distribution company, with branches across the country. Conditions of service are very attractive.
- Min. of 15 years post-chartering experience.
- Min. of an MBA (Accounting or Finance) degree from a recognized University.
- Must be a Fellow of a recognized professional Accounting body
- Min. of 3 years experience as the FC or CFO of a reputable manufacturing company with multi-branch operation.
- Good analytical & presentation skills
- Experience with a recognized pan-organisation ERP environment is compulsory
- Ideal candidate should be a natural leader with outstanding strategic focus
- Substantial senior Management experience in a multi-national or publicly quoted company will be a critical advantage.
- Not more than 50 years of age.
- Oversight of the entire organisation's Finance portfolio.
- Provision of strategic financial leadership for the company
- Ensuring optimal corporate performance in ALL Finance/Accounts related deliverables Etc
- Reporting Line: Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
go to method of application »
- Min. of an MBA degree.
- No less than 10 years post-qualification experience in reputable manufacturing & multi-branch companies.
- Fellowship of a professional Accounting/Auditing body will confer a good advantage.
- Min of 3 years experience as Head of Internal Audit Dept in a respectable organisation
- Good working knowledge of a known ERP package is mandatory
- Substantial experience in a multinational company is vital
- Candidate should be aged between 35 & 45 years.
- Fully accountable for our client's audit & compliances function Etc
- Reporting line: Group Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer
Method of Application
Using your chosen job position as the SUBJECT of your email, please send your CV within 7days from today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Corporate Counsel at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Chief Operating Officer at Mindfield Resources
- Latest Jobs at Agiville Industries Limited
- Manager (Marketing, Personal Care) at IFFCO Group
- Administrative Supervisor at WACOT Limited (UPDATED)
- Sales Representatives at Ayoola Foods Ltd
- Procurement Officer at AFM Recruit
- I.T Officer at GZ Industries