If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TBNETWORK is one of the Sub-recipient (SRs) to ARFH for the Phase II Grant. TBNETWORK seeks the services of one experienced and committed individual each with experience in the three disease components of AIDS, TB and Malaria (with a particular emphasis on Tuberculosis) to work as an Internal Auditor in the network in the National office.
TBNETWORK is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Phase II segment of the Community Systems Strengthening grant of the
- Global Fund to fight AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria is under the oversight
- of Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) which is hereafter
- referred to as the Principal Recipient (PR).
- The Internal Auditor will report directly to the National Coordinator
- Manage the implementation of the financial systems, legal and donor
- related compliance management.
- Coordination and execution of financial systems, including administration
- of budgets, collection of financial information
- Collaborate with others to direct compliance issues to appropriate
- channels for investigation.
- Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerabilities and
- risks, develop/implement corrective actions plans for resolution
- of problematic issues, and provide general guidance on how to avoid
- or deal with similar situations in future.
- Coordinate specific field visits to states offices with other partners.
- Ensure that supporting documents attached to states financial reports are
- verifiable, valid and presentable.
- Write periodical reports of work done.
- Develop monthly report on individual zones performance.
- Review states financial reports in line with their budget.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration
- or its recognized equivalent(ACA, ICAN or its recognized equivalent
- At least 3 years post NYSC international NGO experience in a similar position
- Ability to work independently and be proactive.Strong communication
- skills is essential
- Good attention to details with ability to follow, applies, interpret
- and explain instructions and /or guidelines.
Method of Application
Interested Candidates for the vacant positions should send their applications and CV by email to:
The National Coordinator,
Civil Society for the Eradication of Tuberculosis in Nigeria (TBNETWORK)
Plot 564/565 Off Independence Avenue, 4th Floor,
Block B, AUJ Complex, CBD, Abuja
Note: All Applicants should title their applications according to thedesired position and their names, e.g. Internal Auditor: Musa Bola Obi. This should also be the subject of the email application.
Application letters and CVs should be appropriately named and attached to the emails. All applications must be received by close of business on Friday 18th July 2014
All applications must be sent via e-mail as shown above. No surface mails or telephone calls will be entertained.