Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 8 July, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a fully integrated and efficient downstream player with leading positions in the oil and gas industry to recruit Planning and Pricing Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
This position is based in Lagos- Nigeria.
- Leads the company’s Strategic and Business planning process, develops and also delivers same.
- Leads the company’s financial, sales forecasting and planning activities. This involves timely and accurate demand forecasts through consistent interface with the supply and trading division to optimize supply chain decisions.
- Monitors & reports on the Variance of Actual vs Plan performance on all segments of the business.
- Ensures quality, timely & accurate monthly business review and explainers are submitted to the local Management and Group Management.
- Presentation of the monthly management report to the Executive Management showing segmental performance.
- Summarises the various Business Initiative Challenges and Opportunities (BICO) input submitted by the various BUs to the local executive management
- Prepares comprehensive reports and trend analysis on business division performance for the Managing Director and Finance Manager that assists with decision making.
- Prepares monthly business forecast based on the input submitted by various BUs and extensive trend analysis.
- Prepares business intelligent information relating to competitors performance
- Prepares Quarterly Forecast to NSE.
- Oversees the responsibilities and duties of all staff in the Planning & Pricing department.
- Responsible for the training and development of personnel in the Planning department in conjunction with HR L&D Advisor.
- Ensures development, review and improvement of the department’s process and procedure.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
- First degree or its equivalent, MBA/MSc (added advantage)
- ACA or ACCA or CIMA certification is required
- Not less than 5 years post Professional qualification
- Management accounting or Management Information Support
- Pricing and price analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Knowledge of IFRS is required
- Oil and gas (added advantage)
- Interpersonal, communication and negotiation skill
- Knowledge of SAP (and advantage)
- Proficiency in Ms excel, word and powerpoint
- Good Leadership skills and Team spirit
Method of Application
Click here to apply for this position
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at AOS Orwell
- Engineering Job Vacancies at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Head of Operations at Puma Energy
- Contracts Administrator/Tender Analyst at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- IT Manager at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Oil and Gas Jobs at Japaul Oil & Maritime Services Plc
- Engineering Vacancies at Brunel Energy Nigeria
- Maventeq Systems Limited Recruiting For Inspection Engineers