At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives. With $33 billion in sales, our 93,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
3M – a success story since 1902.
Our beginnings were humble rocks, but after more than 100 years, we know how to rock science. Every day at 3M, we explore, we connect and we invent. And we’ve opened the door to show the world the unique, multi-dimensional ways 3M science can touch your life.
At 3M, inspiration happens daily. Here, science is how the magic happens. Except it’s not magic, it’s the right science applied the right way by the people of 3M. Here, your ideas help shape everyday lives around the globe.
We are ready to connect and work together with you to create the future.
So explore with us. We think you will be amazed by all the ways 3M science impacts your life.
At our site in Neuss, Bracknell or Warsaw we are currently seeking
Marketing Automation Developer (m/f/x)
Your contribution to our success:
- Contribute expertise to the design and development of campaign workflows by 3M Campaign Architects, ensuring the creation of executable Eloqua solutions
- Build, activate and manage complex automated campaigns
- Implement content and assets within Marketing Automation platform (Eloqua) to support the creation of emails and landing pages
- Develop email and landing page templates to optimise performance
- Support complex segmentation strategies
- Set up and distribute reporting for complex campaigns using Eloqua Insight
- Create and manage complex forms
- Complete full testing of all assets and campaigns
- Stay current on 3M Eloqua functionality and releases, ensuring messages fully understood by aligned Campaign Developers
- Validate platform issues or requirements received from the Campaign Developers
- Support the development of EMEA wide campaigns and introduce Marketing Automation thinking and terminology to the design and implementation of campaigns.
Train EMEA marketing community and present latest process and functionality updates.
This convince us:
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent projects
- High degree of accuracy and ability to work at a detailed level on a daily basis
- Highly organized, good time management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member as necessary
- Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical, business process development and problem solving skills
- Experience of working and influencing in a multi-national organisation and the ability to speak a second European language would be beneficial
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Marketing Automation solutions ideally in Eloqua
- Eloqua Certification or Eloqua training
- Salesforce.com certification is a major plus
Our contribution to your success:
- At 3M, you grow through challenging tasks in a leading global company and be rewarded for your efforts. Bringing outstanding performance to the work you care about contributes to the success of 3M and your personal success.
- Are you convinced? Then we would be happy to receive your application.
- Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
- Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to 3M career website on 3m.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply