Adron Homes & Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs
- Shall be responsible for the marketing and sales of the company’s products and services
- Develop, design and implement business plan/strategy
- Responsible for getting new business/proposal writing
- Responsible for the formulation of market penetration plan and execution of the marketing program of the company
- To conceptualize, conduct and produce business visibility studies and implementation strategy
- Build strong relationship with existing clients and provide on time service to urgent issues.
- Drive peak performance and sales across the organization
- Prepare and present proposals and close new accounts in targeted areas.
- Develop and maintain Sales Territory Plan and ensure achievement of Company sales targets and profitability
- Shall lead and supervise team members to achieve organizational goals and objective
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Work closely with the General Manager to generate new leads
- Provide timely feedback to the General Manager regarding performance, sales activity reports.
- Shall report directly to the General Manager (Marketing)
- He/she must give on a daily basis, sales report, marketing report, weekly cash inflow report and weekly sales strategy.
- HND/Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Application with CV should be sent to the address below:
The Human Resource Manager,
Adron Homes & Properties Ltd,
72a/72b, Adeyemo Akapo Street,
Omole Phase 1, Omole
Or Send your application to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale