Marketing/Sales Officer at Clement Ashley Consulting
Posted on: 23 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Clement Ashley Consulting - CAC
Clement Ashley Consulting is a Holistic Development Consulting Firm that specialises in identifying the needs of organizations, analyzing business problems and providing holistic solutions that takes enterprises to their next level of development.
- Purpose of staff is to contribute to the sales and revenue of the organization as well as generate more clients/convert sales for the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Staff would be engaging with clients’ offline and online for the purpose of sale and marketing of our books.
- Staff would source for new companies and organizations that would be interested in our books.
- Staff would follow up with clients for after sale support to ensure that customers are happy with our services.
- Staff would generate referrals from prospects as well as source of prospects.
- Staff would be expected to generate a prospect list of companies that she wants to reach as well as work on our prospect lists.
- Staff should be able to take and receive calls from clients and sell
- Staff should love to read, be a lover of knowledge and ready for personal development.
- Staff would generate reports on work done.
- Staff would make presentations to organizations on our books.
- Staff would be ready to read and be conversant with our materials as he/she needs to know about the products.
- Minimum of OND/HND or B.Sc in any field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing (SMM).
- Experience in Insurance is also an advantage.
- The person: Must be in excellent health, intelligent, confident, single, social and friendly. Must be 35 years old and below.
- High visionary and strategic thinking/planning ability
- Strong team building ability
- Team player
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills and persuasive power to motivate people
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Relationship management
- Marketing / sales skills
- Negotiation skills
RemunerationN480,000 per annum and 10% commission on the converted sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV and Plan of action to: Marketer201901@clementashleyconsulting.org the subject of the email must be "Marketer201901"
Note: Application open to Lagos Mainland residents only
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Clement Ashley Consulting - CACSimilar Jobs
- 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG
- Marketing Manager - Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Human Resource Consultant at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Nursery School Teacher at Tempkers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at SYOJ Consulting & Management Limited
- Brand Retail Manager at Lorache Group
- M&E Consultant at Discovery Cycle Professionals
- Jobs at AGL Consulting Limited