Recruitment Manager at Teju Industries Limited
Posted on: 13 August, 2019
Deadline: 30 August, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Teju Industries Limited - A manufacturing company based in Lagos State is keen to secure the services of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
- Management of the Managing Director’s diary and appointments.
- Helping Managing director manage output, workflow and office deadlines
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible.
- Collect and open all official mails addressed to the Managing Director
- Take minutes for all meetings
- Type and dispatch all the Managing Director’s correspondence
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings and prepare agenda
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Managing Director’s office
- Disseminate information to staff and clients as instructed.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Managing Director
- B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Studies (A first degree or equivalent in any field of study from a reputable institution)
- Very good communication skill, both verbal and written
- Must be computer literate, speed and accuracy essential (proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good attention to details, professional telephone manners
- Good organizational and management skills
- Very good team spirit, Bright, confident personality
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Security Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Jobs at Chrysolite Designs
- Shift Production Executive at BP Solutions Africa
- Sales Supervisors at Viju Industries Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at ORIKI Group
- Factory Costing Analyst at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Internship Program at Procter and Gamble