Brockport Energy is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant positions:
- Manage the sales and business development process along with a team of business development
Ensuring the company achieves sales target in the sale of its gas product
- Networking with people at various levels in the marketplace aimed at developing long term business relationship.
- Broad knowledge on Gas Refilling Plants, Depots, End Users of LPG, Marketing Companies, NLNG, PPMC regulations and policies
- Knowledgeable in the sale of oil and gas within Lagos and outside Lagos
- Liaison with hotels (Five star hotels and its subsidiaries), restaurants for gas sales and distribution.
- Liaison with manufacturing companies, bakeries, boarding schools, private universities.
- Achieving targets with existing and potential customers
- Increasing the clients base of the company
- Managing the process of screening enquiries for bidding in line with the company sales strategy and policy
- Understand customers’ needs and communicate with internal and external stakeholders; assist in the development of solutions that satisfy those requirements to minimize potential between expectation and delivery.
- Liaison with Finance, Operations and HR on the preparation, submission of transaction before completion of negotiations and delivery of products
- Ability to understand the market strategy and its competitiveness
- Good customer relationship management during business transactions, execution, aimed at securing repeat business.
- Ability to sell the products as at when due without any delay.
· Proactively manage the diary of the Managing Director, making and confirming appointments and ensuring all necessary mails/paperwork is prepared relating to appointments/meetings where appropriate
· Monitor, track and respond to emails as appropriate as necessary
· To take minutes at meetings and circulate as appropriate
· To appropriately screen and answer all telephone calls, take message, and respond to queries as appropriate
· To provide full administrative support to the Managing Director
· To ensure all incoming and outgoing information for the MD is fully coordinated, between different business function.
· To assist and support with a wide range of projects and activities as required
· To liaise with external parties at a wide range of levels
· Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of the organization and its aims and objectives
· Act as an ambassador for the company’s brand at all times and ensure the company’s value are upheld to both external and internal contacts, through appropriate behavior and performance
· To observe strict confidentiality at all levels and times.
· Undertake any other duties as requested in accordance with the scope and responsibilities of the role.
· To carry any other duties as may be reasonably expected by the MD.
- Excellent writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Good with numeric
- Highly presentable
- Good use of Microsoft office
- Report writing skills
Interesetd and suitably qualified candidate's Resume should be sent to email@example.com