Our client, a non-bank financial institution providing services in Financial Advisory, Capital raising and Investment management to a diverse base of investors and business owners with strong interest in Nigeria and the broader West African economic region now requires a Retail Sales Analyst for their Lagos office.
• Generate trade orders for equities and fixed income from retail clients.
• Managing relationship for these clients in a manner that maximizes revenues.
• Synthesize equity research and develop transaction-oriented ideas
• Set up and host client meetings as may be agreed with clients
• Sell IPO/secondary offerings to clients.
• Follow market trends and stock movements and suggest alternative business strategies to address changing market opportunities.
• Entertain and build personal client relationships.
• Develop strategies to increase profitability.
• Keep abreast of market conditions.
• Support management in identifying and securing new growth opportunities.
• Relevant Bachelor’s degree
• Professional certification is an added advantage
• 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Passion for stocks and the broader markets
• Affective and articulate communicator
• Relationship building skills and confidence
• Ability to take initiative and ownership
• Ability to multitask and attack a problem from multiple angles
• Strong organizational and social skills
• High energy level
• Use of Bloomberg terminal and other analytical tools
• Excellent command of the English language
• Effective and efficient at problem solving
• Attentive to detail and highly organized
• Great communication skills (oral and listening)
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.