Compliance Manager at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Posted on: 19 June, 2019
Deadline: 20 June, 2019
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Association for Reproductive and
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigeria Non-Governmental Organisations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Review grant management activities to ensure that financial guidelines of fender organizations and other control procedures on grant management on the project are functioning effectively.
- Carry out financial support of sub recipients and CBOs through supportive supervision, coaching and monitoring and oversight visits.
- Carry out internal control assessments and site visits to determine weakness and their impact on the grant.
- Follow up on implementation of audit recommendations/management action plans.
- Carry out investigations of alleged fraud, mismanagement, loss of assets etc.
- Ensure that projects can function at a high level of quality while delivering value for money services
- Work with program, M & E arid finance teams to ensure efficient usage of grant funds.
- Degree in Accounting, finance or other relevant field plus any of the following professional accounting certification: ACA or ACCA or CPA plus an MBA.
- At least five (5) years’ experience in grant management in a dynamic @ multi-cultural international non-governmental organization setting, excellent accounting and auditing skills. Audit firm working experience would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of USAID and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars.
- Good computer skills in Ms Office and accounting software-QuickBooks are highly essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and cover letter in only one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees.
- Candidates must also provide functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of the referees including their functional e-mail addresses and telephone numbers.
- Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply. ARFH has a Child Safeguarding policy in place and is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Association for Reproductive and Family HealthSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Creative Associates International
- Job Vacancies at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Latest Jobs at Medecins Sans Frontières
- Project Officer at Diamond Development Initiatives (DDI)
- Finance & Admin Assistant at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Nutrition Officer at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Country Director at an International Non-Governmental Organisation - Protege Management