Front Desk Officer at the Eye Doctors
Posted on: 18 June, 2019
Deadline: 24 June, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Eye Doctors
The Eye Doctor’s began operations in 2004 but opened its doors to our first client on 15th of February 2005, between then and Sept 2014, we have seen about 35,000 patients/clients. Our vision is to provide ophthalmic and optical services of international standard.
- Effectively and Efficiently answer official calls
- Welcome, register, and check in patients.
- Make patients appointments, Confirm patient’s appointment.
- Prepare and file medical records
- Maintain an orderly work area.
- Client billing process.
- Dispense glasses prescription and contact lenses and helping patients through picking frames from the optical gallery.
- Great computer skills as required
- Adhere to departmental policies and procedures, including patient privacy.
- Other duties maybe assigned to you by management.
Education and/or Experience Required
- BSc degree graduate with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Customer service skills.
- Attentive to details
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be an active listener
- Ability to multitask
- Proficient use of MS office suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Applications to: email@example.com using the "Job Titleas subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eye DoctorsSimilar Jobs
- Superintendent Pharmacist at Adcem Health Care
- Fresh Jobs at Garki Hospital Abuja
- Consultant, General Surgery at Abuja Clinics
- Nursing Officer (RN/RM) at DEDA Hospital
- Job Openings at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
- Laboratory Scientist at Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals
- Software Programmer at Abuja Clinics
- Latest Recruitment at The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH)