Logistics Manager at Sunrose Consulting Limited
Posted on: 24 May, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Our client is a multinational engineering company. The company distributes and supports construction machines, power systems and material-handling equipment. The company provides its customers with comprehensive solutions backed by technical know-how, experience and in-depth knowledge of its local markets. Its service centers are equipped to perform total overhauls, through its qualified service engineers, with necessary diagnostic and repair tools, which can be dispatched at any time to customers. The company is now seeking to recruit a Logistics Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the all the activities within the Logistics team and the Warehouses; and for the delivery of stock transactions to Customers.
- Monitor performance via prescribed KPIs and report/investigate deviances to KPIs at Country / Territory level
- Carry out performance reviews in line with Company Standard Plan.
- Agree day-to-day workload and allocate correct level of resource to meet this workload.
- Arrange and contribute to the training and development of members of staff within the Logistics team.
- Discuss and agree work practices, procedures and processes with Management and operatives, with a view to ensure continual improvement.
- Responsible for the performance of all Warehouses in their appointed territories.
- Continual improvement of the Logistics network.
- Support and Coach the Territory based Warehouse Supervisors.
- Responsible for cost management and reporting.
- Own the Customs clearance and documentation process (even if performed by third party).
- Evaluate Logistics and suppliers’/transporters processes
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- 10 years’ experience in domestic and international logistics and warehouse related roles. Experience in an Engineering / Construction Equipment company will be an added advantage.
- Must be knowledgeable in export/imports; and local and international foreign exchange policies
- Relevant Professional Certifications in Supply Chain and Logistics
- Exceptional planning, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong team player and ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix organisation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- House Keeper at Tongyi
- Front Desk Officer at Oviswift Engineering and Consultancy Limited
- Personal Assistant at ZGM Investment Group of Companies Limited
- Professional Driver at ZGM Investment Group of Companies Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Horkey International Services Limited
- Construction Equipment Solution & Services Brand Manager at Heights Access Nigeria
- Senior Lawyer - Female at Marfecs
- Website Administrator/Graphics Designer at Hamudo Facility Services