Job reference n°: NGA0644
Sector: Oil&Gas, Energy, Mining & Utilities - Nigeria - Western Africa
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading construction Yard in West Africa (Nigeria) for the offshore Oil and Gas industry. The Company is looking for an expatriate Project Manager.
The Project Manager will be in charge of leading important construction projects for Oil&Gas Majors.
- Plan, direct, coordinate all activities
- Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation.
- Confers with supervisory personnel to discuss such matters as work procedures, complaints, and construction problems.
- Directs and supervises workers through the construction managers on the construction site to ensure project meets specification.
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling.
- Evaluate the feasibility of these constructions and provides technical solutions
- Manage and supervise the team during the all process to ensure project meets specification.
- He is responsible for the financial overview of the project
- He is in charge also the contractual management of the project
Qualifications et experience
- Degree in Mechanical engineering
- 10 to 15 year experience in the Oil & Gas industry is required
- Self motivated and have ability to work in team
- African expatriate experience is a plus
- Fluent english is mandatory
What is on offer
Attractive expatriate package
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.
To apply, click on the link: http://www.adexen.com/en/offer_NGA0644_project-manager.html