Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 5 June, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
- To effectively manage the irregular and substandard portfolio with Nigeria and report major irregularities.
- To identify potential problems and recommend action, for work - outs ensuring that such action is taken in order to minimize losses.
- To provide guidance to subordinates.
- To set standards and strategies to be adopted/endorsed by Group Special Assets Area Head West Africa
- Report progress made on recoveries and comment on management to Area Head West Africa/ ED Finance and ED, OCC
- Track real potential loss positions and maximum possible loss positions and endorse provision forecast.
- Manage solicitors regarding litigation process to ensure appropriate service is provided and recoveries are optimized with minimal legal cost to the Bank.
- Interpret MIS statistical information relating to performance of recoveries e.g. Delinquency ratio, volume of recoveries made, etc.
- Ensure that scheduled returns are submitted to conform to laid down standards required by Group.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
- Strong leadership skills
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme.
- Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Sales/Marketing Manager at CAPIS Limited
- Loan Review Associate at Branch.co
- Executive Bankers at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- 2018 Graduate Management Development Programme at Ecobank Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Frontline Absorption at Access Bank Plc
- Senior Research Economist at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head, Data Services at Nigeria Inter Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Direct Sales Agent at a Leading Bank - Kimberly Ryan