Latest Careers at UNICEF Nigeria
Posted on: 5 June, 2014
Deadline: 19 June, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at UNICEF
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Nigeria announces the following vacancy announcements.
- Education Specialist, Katsina & Sokoto - VN-NGR-20-2014
- Education Specialist (Access), Abuja - VN-NGR-21-2014
- Education Speicialist (Planning/Governance) NOC, Abuja - VN-NGR-22-2014
- Education Officer NOB, Katsina & Sokoto VN-NGR-23-2014
- Nutrition Specialist NOC, Katsina - VN-NGR-24-2014
- Nutrition Officer NOB, Bauchi, Borno, Katsina & Sokoto - VN-NGR-25-2014
- Nutrition Officer NOA, Borno, Katsina & Sokoto - VN-NGR-26-2014
- Quality Assurance Officers NOA, Abuja - VN-NGR-27-2014
Please visit our website at www.unicef.org/nigeria/about_3345.html for the full job description and application details.
Method of Application
Candidates interested in the above positions should submit his/her application, accompained by updated CV and a completed United Nations Personal History Form, (which can be down loaded from our website at www.unicef.org/nigeria/about_3345.html or www.unicef.org/employ) to the email address email@example.com on or before Thursday, 19 June, 2014.
Candidates must put the position title you are applying for on the subject line of your email to be shortlisted. Also include the specific location you are applying for in your cover letter.
UNICEF, a smoke-free environment, is committed to gender equality in its mandate and its staff. Well qualified candidates, particularly women are strongly encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UNICEFSimilar Jobs
- HR Coordinator at Solidarites International (SI)
- Panagora Group Latest Recuitment
- Team Lead at ACDI/VOCA Nigeria
- Procurement and Logistics Manager at FHI 360
- Field Manager at New Incentives
- WASH Officer (Sustainability & Accountability) at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- Supply Chain Officer at Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF)
- Project Officer at WaterAid Nigeria