- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Sales Executives at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Posted on: 23 April, 2019
Deadline: 22 May, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fuelling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
Locations: Onitsha and Port Harcourt
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- meeting sales targets.
- HND, B.Sc. in any field.
- Minimum of 2 year's working experience in sales and Marketing
- Strong understanding of fuel pump, water management, Automatic tank gauge(ATG) and Calibration.
- Team work and excellent problem solving
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational and planning skills, with capability to manage own workload
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Smartflow Technologies LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Technical Assistant at an Engineering Company - Westfield Consulting Limited
- Material Planner at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Latest Vacancies at INTECH Process Automation
- Job Opportunities at WTS Energy
- Project Cordinator at Eptech Power Control Systems Limited
- Graduate Automation (Control Systems) Engineer at Mathchester Engineering Ltd
- Blaster at Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited
- Latest Jobs at Tranos Contracting Limited