Human Resource Executive at Marcforte Business Consulting
Posted on: 23 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Marcforte Business Consulting
Marcforte Business Consulting is a wholly Nigerian organization. We operate as an organizational development consultancy providing bespoke interventions aimed at improving staff engagement and performance.
- We are looking for a highly skilled Human Resources Executive who will manage and direct all human resources (HR) tasks for the organization, HR Executive must educate, train, monitor, problem-solve, and ensure company HR policy is followed across all employees.
- Manage daily and monthly reporting process and monitoring of KPI
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities.
- Manage complaint and grievance procedure on behalf of staff.
- Work with company CEO to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Assist with payroll preparation by providing verification data
- Manage staff performance and evaluation
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years management experience in Human Resource
- Must have solid knowledge of office procedures.
- Must have CIPM certification.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect employees regarding all HR matters.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Marcforte Business Consulting career website on marcforte.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Marcforte Business ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Financial Controller at Nexia Agbo Abel & Co.
- Lead, Financial Control & Tax at The Concept Group
- Sales Executives at Donias
- Jobs at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Latest Jobs at TDI Global
- Team Lead, Procurement at Edge Business Concept Limited
- Video Editor at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC)