Jobs in a Non-Bank Financial Institution (Fosad Consulting)
Posted on: 22 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a non-bank financial institution in Nigeria seek to hire the services of an experienced professional to provide leadership and direction in the development and implementation of best practice strategic initiatives across multiple business functions to support the delivery of the commercial and regulatory obligations of the organization to its employees, customers and stakeholders.
- Developing actionable strategies that create measurable long-term value for the organization.
- Uncovering hidden opportunities and providing evidence-based analysis executive management needs to make informed decisions.
- Working with Senior Management to establish a framework for sustained innovation and growth.
- Set timetable and process for review of the strategic plan, and advise on redevelopment in the run up to the next strategic period
- Ensuring strategic plans are working effectively and that the company will remain competitive in the industry.
- Effectively communicating the businesses strategic objectives with senior management to drive the business forward.
- Providing high level strategic, planning and policy advice to the Group Managing Director, Executive
- Management Team and Board on all matters affecting the future business operations, capacity and sustainability of the services provided by the organization.
- Develop, direct and control the strategic and operational planning frameworks and planning outcomes for the organization in the short, medium and long term
- Assisting the Group Managing Director and the Executive Management Team to execute approved corporate strategies.
- Any other duty assigned.
- A Good Bachelor’s Degree
- Post Graduate Degree and/or Professional Qualification
Skills & Experience
- Experience in the Financial Services sector
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience
- High level understanding of strategic communications
- Demonstrated ability to tackle complex strategic problems
- High attention to detail.
- High level of investigative, analytical and interpretative skill to aid in research conducting.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders and consultants.
Method of Application
Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company