Graduate Transaction Banking Internship Programme at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Posted on: 21 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Kick-start your career by exploring what you’re great at
Our Transaction Banking internship programme provides you with an opportunity to see what a career in a truly global bank feels like and an opportunity to secure your first career placement with the potential to join our 2015 graduate programme.
- As an intern, you won’t simply be standing on the sidelines.
- You’ll be immersed in a hands-on learning experience by contributing to key projects aligned to our business, while building your professional network with some of the best and brightest in the banking industry.
- To be eligible for this internship you must be completing or have completed an under graduate degree
- Be able to commit to a full time graduate programme in August 2015
- Possess English language skills to a business level and have the legal right to work in the Nigeria.
Method of Application
If you have previously applied to a graduate programme or internship please be advised we accept only one application per graduate hiring season (September to August).
Interested candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Intern (Blue Intern Program) at Stanbic IBTC
- Corporate Social Responsibility Support Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Fresh Jobs at XpatFunds
- Financial Controller at Union Capital Markets Limited (UCML)
- Ongoing 2018 Graduate Recruitment at Skye Bank
- Information Security Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Infrastructure Support at a Leading Bank - Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners