Project Engineer at Crovation Limited
Posted on: 22 March, 2019
Deadline: 27 March, 2019
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Crovation Limited
Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects;
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices and QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications;
- Interfere daily with the Clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field;
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budgets, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status;
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team;
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions;
- Organize and direct labour effectively and efficiently to complete day-to-day work schedules and projects on time.
- Quantify materials, tools and equipment for work areas and ensure their availability for use;
- Estimate materials required for upgrades and new projects from engineering drawing and prepare bill of quantities from same;
- Ensure the requisitioning of materials, spare parts, tools and equipment for the section;
- Ensure tools and equipment are used safely, effectively and efficiently; and,
- Supervise labor to ensure adequate quantity of work output and desired standards of finish in terms of quality are achieved.
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualization software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards.
- Ability to work with multiple decision projects.
- B.Sc Degree in Engineering or other relevant field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Crovation LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Karferry Limited
- Admin Manager/Head of Marketing at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Estate Surveyors at Prestigious Homes Limited
- Back End Developer at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
- Corporate Lawyer at Reliabuild Properties Limited
- Construction Project Manager at Alexander Nelson
- Company Lawyer at Reliabuild Properties Limited
- Photographer and Graphic Artist at Landlagos