Career Opportunities at Giant Beverages Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 20 March, 2019
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Giant Beverages
Giant Beverages Limited is a new manufacturing company engaged in the production of natural and healthy non-alcoholic beverages. As a corporate entity, we produce products of the highest quality and are committed to delivering quality service to our customers. Giant Beverages drinks are produced with the finest natural ingredients to meet high quality standards.
- Operate the rotary blowing machine
- Carry out overhaul and preventive maintenance.
- Carry out a changeover procedure for packages.
- Lubricating bearings and mold station.
- Cleaning of mold stations and heater boxes in the oven.
- Check all heating mandrels, gripper heads and blowing nozzle for damage.
- Check gear box oil of the machine main drive.
- Ensure good bottles are blown out for production.
- Control oven temperature and blowing parameters.
- Adjust machine components to regulate speed, pressure and temperature for proper distribution of material.
- Clear jam and remove defective or substandard materials or products.
- Disassemble equipment to repair it or replace parts such as nozzles, mandrel or spindle, etc.
Qualification and Experience
- OND in Mechanical/Electrical and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience should be an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation
- Carry out inspection of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check all machines and systems to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Allocate workload and supervise execution.
- Ensure machine parameters are well set for quality production.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place order when necessary
- Monitor and control the maintenance budget
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to
- Any other duties as assigned by the plant operations manager.
- Working knowledge of facilities, machines and equipment
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in planning maintenance operators.
- Expected Hours of Work
Required Education and Experience
- B. Sc/H.N.D mechanical/electrical and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of experience.
- Production maintenance experience very key
- Knowledge on khs/ machines
- Knowledge of automated rotary blower machines.
- Good knowledge of chiller/compressors/ and the likes
- Those Living within Ikorodu will be at better advantage
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Giant BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Supervisor - Quality Assurance (Onga Cube) at Promasidor Nigeria
- Factory Worker at OWPPiN Limited
- Project Manager at Colton Group of Nigeria
- Sales & Marketing Executive/Manager at Mikko Plastics Industries
- Tyre Service Center Officer at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Stresert Services Limited
- Executive Assistant at British American Tobacco Nigeria
- Latest Recruitment at The Dangote Group