Vacancy at Kwara State Road Traffic Management Authority (KWARTMA)
Posted on: 15 May, 2014
Deadline: 28 May, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View Jobs posted same day
Kwara State Ministry of Works and Transport - Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the post of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Kwara State Road Traffic Management Authority (KWARTMA).
- Exercise general supervision and control over the members of the Authority,
- Direct the activities of members, officers, staff and personnel of the Authority,
- Provide a focal point for traffic management/safety programmes, information, execution and funding in the State.
- Manage the Authority’s finances in line with the state Government’s Policies and due process,
- Deploy the human and material sources of the Authority in such a manner as will best ensure the attainment of the aims and objectives of the KWARTMA Law and,
- Do other things as might be relevant to his functions and may be directed by the Board or the State Government.
- University degree/HND from a recognized Institution with not less than 10 years cognate experience in Traffic Management, Traffic Safety, Traffic Operation and Administration. He/She must also possess sound Financial Management Skills
- Higher qualification and additional qualification in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
Condition of Service
- The appointment is for five years, renewable for another term of five years,
- The conditions of service are as available in the Kwara State Civil Service.
Method of Application
All applications, which must include curriculum vitae and in ten (10) copies should be forwarded to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Works and Transport,
P.M.B 1384, Ilorin,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government Public Procurement Authority
- Director (American Corner) at Co-creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF)
- Job Openings at The U.S. Embassy
- Operations Manager at The Katsina State Government
- Massive Recruitment at The National Board for Technical Education (NBTE)
- Experienced Recriutment at The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)