Vacancy at Kwara State Road Traffic Management Authority (KWARTMA)
Posted on: 15 May, 2014
Deadline: 28 May, 2014
View Jobs in Government
View Jobs posted same day
Kwara State Ministry of Works and Transport - Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for the post of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Kwara State Road Traffic Management Authority (KWARTMA).
- Exercise general supervision and control over the members of the Authority,
- Direct the activities of members, officers, staff and personnel of the Authority,
- Provide a focal point for traffic management/safety programmes, information, execution and funding in the State.
- Manage the Authority’s finances in line with the state Government’s Policies and due process,
- Deploy the human and material sources of the Authority in such a manner as will best ensure the attainment of the aims and objectives of the KWARTMA Law and,
- Do other things as might be relevant to his functions and may be directed by the Board or the State Government.
- University degree/HND from a recognized Institution with not less than 10 years cognate experience in Traffic Management, Traffic Safety, Traffic Operation and Administration. He/She must also possess sound Financial Management Skills
- Higher qualification and additional qualification in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
Condition of Service
- The appointment is for five years, renewable for another term of five years,
- The conditions of service are as available in the Kwara State Civil Service.
Method of Application
All applications, which must include curriculum vitae and in ten (10) copies should be forwarded to:
The Honourable Commissioner,
Ministry of Works and Transport,
P.M.B 1384, Ilorin,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Humanitarian Officers at The Embassy of Ireland
- British Council Recruiting for Programme Manager, Skills
- Programme Manager, Skills at British Council Nigeria
- Ongoing Fresh Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)
- European Union (EU) Recruitment for Project Officers
- The U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) Recruiting for Project Management Specialist - Basic Education
- Latest Recruitment at U.S. Consulate
- British Council Recruitment for IELTS Examiner (8 Positions)