Vacancy exist for a Relationship Manager at Standard Chartered Bank
To acquire, deepen and grow Priority Banking customer relationships through effective relationship management. Focusing especially on the analysis and satisfaction of Priority customer’s personal finance and investment needs.
* Achieve branch overall profitability target
* Actively grow the Priority & International Banking segment through New to Bank customer acquisition
* Implement and execute regular sales activities to generate business for the segment
* Increase customer satisfaction and service quality as per established standards
* Lead generation through organised sales presentations to groups and organisations
* Solicit referrals from other parts of the group as well as business referrals to other business units
* Maintain excellent customer experience and grow customer loyalty
* Portfolio growth
* Grow product holdings per customer
* Grow the number of customers signed on to alternate channels
* Resolve customer complaints within the expected time frame
* NIL fraud
* Dormant account reactivation
* Improve the branch and segment NPS scores
* Consistently adhere to local and international regulatory standards.
Qualifications & Skills
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Do you want to apply for this position, click here