Jobs In A Leading Solar Energy Company
Posted on: 6 May, 2014
Deadline: 20 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
An energy comapny is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions:
- Provision of after sales support information and guidance to customers as well as researching and analysing sales options.
- A graduate of marketing with three to four years experience in Inverter Sales.
- The preferred candidate must have good communication skills,
- Must be computer literate with preference for MS-Word
- Must be willing to travel within and outside Lagos at short notice.
go to method of application »
- Installation, commissioning, service, repairs and maintenance of Inverters as well as call documentation, customers handling and writing offield reports.
- HND/B.Sc in Electronics/Electrical Engineering.
- The candidate must have four to five years experience in Inverter Servicing and repairs.
- He must have good communication skills and be willing to travel within and outside Lagos at short notice.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply online to email@example.com with their resume and other documents attached within two weeks of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Openings at an Oil and Gas Firm
- Latest Vacancies at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited
- Well Servicing/Coil Tubing Field Supervisor, Services at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Finance Manager at WTS Energy
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Statoil Recruiting for Graduate Consultant, Administrative Services
- Job Openings at Russelsmith Group
- Finance Manager at Bond Global Energy Projects Limited