Production Methods and Well Integrity Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 8 February, 2019
Deadline: 12 February, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Amaiden Energy Nigeria
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Develop strategies to minimise the impact of Sand production on top side production facilities
- Follow up the strategies for sand production monitoring, quantification and management.
- Define the top-side sand handling capacity/maximum allowable sand rate and the strategies to minimize the impact of sand production on production facilities.
- Collect and consolidate existing topside sand monitoring results/data, analyse and summarize to give status, trends, KPI and issue recommendations based on results analysis on Close out existing audit actions related to sand management within Production Support domain.
- Analyse reported choke and flow line failures for telltale signs of sand erosion and propose remedy to avoid future occurrence.
- Propose fit-for-purpose topside solids control system in coordination with Process department.
- Champion operational pigging (collect and analyse existing data) .
- Preparation of procedure to handle operational pigging r
- Review and optimisation of the existing KPI-MRT file for Asset integrity test and monitoring
- Update of Site Operating Philosophies and Operating Manuals.
- Carry out Risk assessment to determine the level of risk associated with wells with anomalies within the COMPANY's JV asset-Onshore and offshore Participate in barrier failure investigations; and ensure that best practices are shared within relevant teams and shareholders
- Provide fit-for-purpose and techno-economic solutions to remedy defective envelopes / well barrier elements
- Follow up and closure of well integrity related downgraded situations and other audit actions
- Participation in peer review for Well Operations and Well lntegrity
- Documentation - Provide well integrity compliance KPls, document work progress.
- Issue progress reports, make monthly presentations
- Writing of CMS documents to serve as reference for JVA Production methods in well and asset integrity management
- Previous years of experience in similar role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Amaiden Energy Nigeria career website on amaidenenergy.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Amaiden Energy NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Energy Models Analyst at Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)
- Fresh Jobs at an Oil & Gas Company - Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Onstream Group
- NYSC Corp Member Intern at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Aldelia Limited
- Job Openings at Aldelia Group
- Head, Group Treasury & Financial Risk Management at Sahara Group Limited
- Data Analyst at Asharami Energy Limited