In continuation of its efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, ESSO Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) awards scholarships to qualified Nigerian Candidates who wish to pursue post graduate studies in Nigerian universities.
Applications in the underlisted categories will be considered:
- Engineering (Chemical, Civil/ Structural, Electrical, Electronics, Marine, Mechanical, Petroleum and Subsea)
1. Must be a graduate of a Nigerian university.
2. Most possess a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the engineering or Geosciences disciplines.
3. Must have provisional admission into an accredited Nigerian university for postgraduate studies (MSc or M.Eng) in the 2010/2011 academic session.
The NNPC/ESSO Scholarship Award applies to tuition, books, accomodation and upkeep expenses for the duration of the selected course of study.
Method Of Application
Closing date for Application is Tuesday, November 9, 2010.
Shorlisted candidates will be required to come along with the original and photocopy of the following documents for screening prior to the qualifying test:
1. Valid identification card
2. Bachelor's Degree Certificate
3. Admission Letter for post graduate study.
4. WAEC results
5. University Transcripts
Names of shortlisted candidates for the qaulifying test will be published on the scholarship website and in National dailies. These candidates will also be contacted with the details of the qualifying test via SMS text and email.
Employees of ExxonMobil subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.
Fraud Alert Notice:
ExxonMobil Upstream Affliates in Nigeria do not use any placement agensies that charge scholarship applicants an advance fee of any kind (eg. application fees, placement fees, test fees, etc.).