Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for an experienced to join our dedicated team at our Nigerian offices.
• Review and improve operational controls in processes and procedures.
• Analyze key lessons learnt in audit and feedback this to affect control Ops culture.
• Establish and maintain the Mission Critical Processes (MCP), sub-processes and underlying controls needed to effectively manage control across the bank.
• Work with the GEF staff to align the controls for the bank with those in the HO business lines – accepting differences where these are supported by a strong underlying business requirement.
• Ensure that key controls and all important qualitative/quantitative assessments of the control profile for the bank are properly represented in the MI & Dashboard reporting prepared for Business Risk & Control. Embrace technology and innovation in operational controls.
• Implementation of correctly calibrated Key Control Indicators (KCIs) to facilitate timely reports including, losses and incidents and ea
Interested abd suitably qualified applicants should click here to apply online.