- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Electrical Supervisor at GZ Industries
Posted on: 10 January, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at GZ Industries
GZ Industries is West Africa’s leading aluminum can manufacturer, expanding rapidly to sub saharan Africa.
To Operate a world class Aluminum Beverage Can Manufacturing facility.
- Develop strategic electrical plans by studying existing conditions, determining needs to accomplish operational plans.
- Prepare electrical engineering analysis of plant performance and efficiency
- Manage the Engineering budget and procurement strategies
- Oversee the scheduling of planned maintenance and manage critical, emergency and breakdown situations.
- Plan and implement electrical projects in line with GZI budget and specifications
- Manage Electrical engineering duties surrounding the following; electrical devices, components, production equipment, transportation equipment, environmental control, materials handling, machine tools, and automated manufacturing equipment.
- Review and critique proposed changes to engineering standards, policies, or details.
- Review development plans for compliance with adopted engineering standards and good engineering practices.
- Analyse and resolve work problems within electrical department.
- Confer with other Managers and supervisors to coordinate activities with other departments
- Design, document, and implement engineering solutions to provide maximum engineering effectiveness with the minimum of disruption to production and operations.
- Carry out all responsibilities in accordance with the company’s Environmental, Quality and Safety policies and strategies
- Champion continuous process improvement strategies
- Train and mentor staff for greater productivity
- Conduct activities in line with the Quality and Food safety requirements.
- Assign KPI/goals in the department for high standard of quality product and specification
- Excellent working knowledge of Allen Bradlery PLC
- The ideal candidate should have not lesst than 10 Years requisite experience
- Supervisory Experience of not more than 4 Years in a Manufacturing organization
- Excellent people Management skills
- The ideal candidate should be a team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GZ IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Market Researcher at Colton Group of Nigeria
- Assistant Accountant at CWAY Group
- Industrial Performance Engineer at Nestle Nigeria Plc
- Digital Marketer at Vintz and Garnet
- Spa Receptionist at ORÍKÌ Group
- Sales Supervisor at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Engineer Trainee at Graceco Limited
- Retail Development Executive at Westfield Consulting Limited