Jobs at USP Brand
Posted on: 22 April, 2014
Deadline: 6 May, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
We are a group of companies, with interest in Fast Moving Consumer Goods. As a result of expansion and plans to launch new products in the Food and Beverage category, we now have vacancies for the following:
- A self driven, passionate and aggressive person, you will be responsible for driving the marketing strategy for a range of food and beverage products.
- You will be reporting directly to the CEO and will have responsibility for setting up an effective marketing department.
- A good first degree in the social sciences, humanities
- At least five years relevant experience working in a reputable company in FMCG
- Post graduate degree will be an advantage
go to method of application »
- Result oriented, young and aggressive.
- You will be responsible for driving sales towards meeting specific sales targets.
- A good first degree
- At least two years experience in marketing and sales
Method of Application
Suitably qualifies candidate to send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org within two weeks of the date of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Production Chemist at African Genie Limited