Careers At InfoGraphics
Posted on: 17 April, 2014
Deadline: 15 May, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InfoGraphics
At InfoGraphics, we realize that Digital technology is driving today's economy, it’s creating new business models and more efficient ways to transact business and new channels to do so. We do more than offer a full suite of products but help our customers integrate it into their business processes so the company can excel.
Founded in 1992 as a multimedia company to pioneer first-rate multimedia authoring, development and allied services, InfoGraphics Nigeria has grown to understand the high expectations an organization can put on Information Technology and so in 2005, we developed a sustainable partnership with Microsoft as Registered Certified partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Finance and Accounts Manager,
- Getting involved in thinking through new business ventures and how to finance them;
- Engaging clients at COO/CFO level around funding and
- Managing bigger, more complex projects;
- Working through and advising on options for capital and asset acquisition;
- Having the ability to engage the board of directors on strategic objectives, statutory obligations and asset management; etc.
Relevant Years of Experience
- 5+ Years experience with at least 2 years experience as a Team Lead/Manager
Key Technical Competencies
- Business strategy and financial management
- Internal control and financial accounting
- Managing financial relationships
- Raising capital and managing debt
- Shareholder relationship management
- Record management.
Key Behavioral Competencies
- Analytical, Strategic Thinker
- Accountable, Dependable
- Ethics and Integrity
- Team Oriented
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
Method of Application
Kindly forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Role as the subject of the email. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InfoGraphicsSimilar Jobs
- Sales Interns at Tizeti Network Limited
- Deputy Manager, Warehouse at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Lead Generation / Sales Representative at Ekovolt Telco Limited
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Siemens
- State Coordinators at Scel-Network (Sophia Co. Ent. Ltd)
- Front End Dveloper at Ifotta
- Key Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)