Jobs at Mega Lifesciences Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 14 April, 2014
Deadline: 22 April, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View Jobs posted same day
Mega Lifesciences Nigeria Limited - A voyage that started with 10 people and 2 machines 30 years back to a Mega Journey of today with 18 machines and 4,000 people spread across 18 countries today.
A voyage guided by the simple aspirations and ordinary dreams of a small group of people to begin with. A voyage inspired by the extraordinary willpower of millions of human beings in lesser developed nations to endure severe hardships for even basic subsistence in the hope of a better tomorrow.
Do you have a gift for knowing what other people need? Do you love being responsible for other people's work? Do you have a knack for knowing how to partner with people? Are you constantly planning? Mega Lifesciences Nigeria limited is looking for:
- Pharmacy graduate (B. Pharm), MBA with 2-4 years in product management.
- Managing and Delivering Growth of existing product basket.
- Developing Marketing plan and strategies for existing and new products
- Studying the market & TAs to identify attractive molecules on continuous basis.
- Launching brands - New as well as from Pipeline.
- Supporting the sales team by interacting with them and aiding them for effective communication of brand strategies.
- Maintaining regular interface with KOLs.
go to method of application »
- Pharmacy graduate (B.Pharm)/ Biology with 2 years of experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Ethical (cardiac it diabetes), OTC Products is an added advantage
- Self-motivated and willingness to be relocated within Nigeria
- The job involves excessive traveling.
- Driving experience plus a valid driving license.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal analytical and presentation skill.
- Must be creative and innovative.
- Must have passion to inspire others.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed curriculum vitae to:
The Human Resources Manager
Mega Lifesciences Nig. Ltd
Plot 6, Cocoa Industrial Road,
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at KUI Care
- Medical Doctor at Royal Hospital
- Embryologists at Bridge Clinic
- Job Vacancies at Hillstar Hospital
- Masseuse at Ultra Tresses
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon at the National Orthopaedlc Hospital, Enugu
- Pharmacists at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Job Opportunities at Isalu Hospitals - 10 Positions