British American Tobacco Nigeria Management Trainee Programme 2014
Posted on: 4 April, 2014
Deadline: 17 April, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at British American Tobacco
British American Tobacco (www.bat.com) is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.
Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with the confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential too.
British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
The British American Tobacco Nigeria Management Trainee programme is not what you’d expect ......it’s a whole lot more!!!
At British American Tobacco Nigeria , we develop exceptional people. With over 60,000 employees globally in 180 countries we share knowledge and harness synergies creating a truly diverse workplace where challenges are turned into opportunities making us one of the world’s best organizations.
We value the differences our people bring through their unique strengths and qualities and encourage you to bring your difference too.
We are looking for outstanding people to join our Management Trainee program - a structured two year intensive development program which fast tracks your career and provides leadership and functional based development . You will gain support and encouragement from:
- A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
- A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function and other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
- A professionaly driven Talent team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders.
What’s in it for you?
- If you are the right person, you will gain a solid foundation on which to build your career, experience wonderful opportunities to develop your capabilities and be excellently rewarded for the difference you make.
- Also, at the end of the programme, having demonstrated the necessary performance levels and commitment, you will attain your first managerial position in British American Tobacco.
The ideal candidate is required to have:
- Candidate must be a national of Nigeria
- Any university degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division
- Not more than 3 years work experience
- Completed NYSC by July 2013
- Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about British American TobaccoSimilar Jobs
- Transport Manager at a Multinational Manufacturing Company - Aldelia Limited
- Electrical Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Sales Force Consulting
- Junior Brand Managers at Kraft Heinz Company
- Poultry Feed Specialists at Aquada Development Corporation
- Graduate Accounting/Finance Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Promasidor Nigeria Recruitment for Planning Officers
- Lean Managers at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Elevator Commissioning Technicians at JMG