Our client, one of Nigeria’s leading brand communications firm located in the mainland axis of Lagos, Nigeria currently seeks to recruit an experienced, driven, result oriented and committed individual for the role of an Administrative Executive to manage its administrative and operating systems.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for dealing with daily administrative and operating systems as well as planning, directing and overseeing building operations and services
The Group Head: Human Resources.
Vendors, Contractors, Government Agencies etc.
Senior Management, Finance team, other support staff
Full time; Permanent.
- Provision of supplies by identifying needs for reception, general office areas and kitchen, establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
- Management of communication systems by identifying needs, evaluating options, maintaining equipment and approving invoices.
- Ensure that government regulations, insurance requirements and safety standards are followed properly.
- Plan long and short maintenance needs of equipment.
- Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
- Accomplish the organization’s financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and storage of equipment.
- Budgetary preparation and control of expenditure to ensure cost saving.
- Soft service management including- waste collection, security, catering, cleaning etc.
- Issuing of employee IDs and management of visitor badge usage.
- Ensure all company assets are duly insured and maintained as required.
- Maintenance of all company vehicle and management of all company drivers.
- Inspect structure of building and determine if repairs are needed.
- Installation and management of the organization’s telecommunications systems.
- Allocation of office space, parking space, staff cabinets and overseeing grounds keeping around the organization.
- Evaluation and adjustment and management of energy expenditures.
- Installation of greener appliances and fixtures to reduce energy consumption.
RELEVANT SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Must be well organised and efficient
- Should be able to handle and deal with a diverse workload
- Must possess strong numeric, negotiation and literacy skills coupled with excellent communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong interpersonal skills
- Must have experience of planning and managing budgets
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2-5 years cognate experience in a corporate environment
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field plus evidence of relevant training appropriate for the role
Method of Application
Interested candidates are to send their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday, April 8, 2014. Please quote the job code as the subject of the mail. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.