2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
Posted on: 8 October, 2018
Deadline: 31 October, 2018
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at United Bank for Africa (UBA)
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa's leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria, UBA has grown to become a Pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
Reference #: GTLAG001
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Functions: Banking
Industries: Banking / Finance & Investment
- Are you a graduate? completed NYSC and below 27 years?
- Are you looking to start a career with the best financial institution to work in Nigeria?
- If yes, we are on the hunt for customer oriented, detailed, result driven and technology savvy young minds who are dynamic and passionate about learning from field experts, to be part of the UBA tribe.
- There is a space for you in the UBA Tribe, Join us now!!
- Minimum Educational level - B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Excellent customer service orientation
- High level of integrity
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Selling skills
- Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- Paying attention to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Fast and error-free processing
- Strong problem resolution skills
- Selling & Marketing Skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to United Bank for Africa (UBA) career website on uba.jb.skillsmapafrica.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about United Bank for Africa (UBA)Similar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Relationship Officer at Crossover Microfinance Bank Limited
- Graduate Cluster Control Officer at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Risk, Internal Control and Compliance Manager at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
- Regional Compliance Officer at MoneyGram
- FairMoney Country Manager at MyCredit
- Information Technology Officer at a Leading Securities Registrar Company
- Graduate Trainee Client Adviser at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited