Drivers at Romanspage Global
Posted on: 14 September, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Romanspage Global
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Romanspage Global - Our client, due to expansion, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
- It entails conveying materials, equipment, and staff of the company to areas where they are required.
- Transport products, materials, and staff securely to areas where they are needed
- Guarantee that products and staff are protected and secured
- Ensure timely conveyance of staff and materials to and from places as instructed by supervisor or the manager
- Ensure that vehicles are kept perfect and clean at all times by washing both the inside and outside parts of the vehicle
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles and ensure they are sound
- Recognize electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician
- Perform periodic maintenance on vehicles, such as changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, as well as refueling the car(s)
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hours
- Pay tolls and other fundamental vehicle demands
- Dress professionally and in accordance with company’s dress code.
- Interested candidate must possess a minimum of SSCE with at least, four years driving experience.
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have sufficient knowledge of traffic laws and hold fast entirely to them
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be a safety conscious person
- Must be focused, confident, and observant.
- Must possess positive and professional attitude
- Should be available to work from 7am to 6pm on weekdays and 8am to 2pm on Saturday (Public Holidays inculsive).
Take home: N60,000.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Romanspage Global career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Romanspage GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Account Payable Analyst at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Enzo Krypton & Company
- Latest Job Vacancies at Invent Alliance Limited
- Sales Executives at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Customer Care Agent at Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited
- HR Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- 2018/2019 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG Nigeria
- Production Chemist at Execution Edge