Apply For The Corona i-Teach Program
Posted on: 7 March, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Corona Schools
The Corona i-Teach Program, is a 21st century teacher development & recruitment program intended to attract our nation’s most promising future leaders into the teaching profession.
- Our mission is to deliver world class education.
- We inculcate high moral and ethical values in our students as we prepare them for a life of service and fulfillment.
- We are a not-for-profit organisation, but operate on sound commercial principles.
- Our vision is to blaze the trail in the transformation of the education sector in Nigeria.
- Our unique curriculum will prepare children to be Nigerians as well as global citizens, well attuned to life in the 21st century.
A significant area that has and continues to pose a serious challenge to schools in our country today is the dearth of technically qualified teachers. Our experience shows that the best talents are not in the teaching profession where they should belong. We feel strongly that it is critical that we change this and enthuse these talents with the bright prospect of teaching as a viable, profitable and noble career.
1. Re-establish the dignity of the teaching profession in Nigeria by attracting qualified trainable youth who will be ready to impact students' academic achievement in a positive way.
2. Re-skilling graduate entrants into the profession, equipping them with higher order skills for an effective teaching and learning process.
3. Establish a teacher pipeline for the future and ensure maintenance of standards of the Trust Council.
4. Draw into the teaching profession dynamic individuals well prepared with workplace and professional values to impact our children and ultimately the nation.
5. To improve Nigeria’s educational standards and promote modern teaching tools and techniques.
Corona i-Teach is a programme aimed at empowering and equipping young graduates for 2Ist century classroom
WHY START A CAREER THROUGH THE CORONA i-TEACH PROGRAMME?
- A world class educational institution with 21st century teaching tools.
- Industry competitive salary and compensation structure.
- Opportunities for personal development and structured career growth.
- Teaching is for the best brains, and you are ONE!
- A Second Class Upper (2:1) Degree in any course of study from a recognised institution in and outside Nigeria.
- Open ONLY to fresh graduates who completed the NYSC Programme not more than a year ago.
- Applicants must be between 21 and 26 years of age.
- Readiness to embrace teaching as a first/preferred career option.
- No prior teaching experience required.
- Above average ICT skills.
- Strong communication skills, proficiency in a foreign language is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corona SchoolsSimilar Jobs
- Library Assistant (Volunteer) at Young Readers Library
- Kanuri Translators & Interpreters at TDSP Translators
- College Librarian at Isa Kaita College of Education
- Fresh Vacancies at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
- Latest Recruitment at Caleb University
- Provost at Cross River State College of Education
- Registrar at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies
- Latest Recruitment at The Federal Polytechnic, Kaura Namoda, Zamfara State