Jobs In A Feedmill and Poultry Farm
Posted on: 6 March, 2014
Deadline: 13 March, 2014
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
A new Player in the Feedmill and Poultry Farm business located in Owode Egba in Ogun State with Head Office in Lagos have vacancies to recruit exceptional talents who must be self starters with high level of initiatives.
- The incumbent will overseer the Feedmill and Farm Business; daily production activities for Fish feed and Chicken feed; planning, strategies and implementation at least cost production and also implement the company's short and long term plans for Poultry Farm, Fish pond, piggery and Crop farm.
- Supervise the Fishpond for optimum utilization of available resources to maximize production.
- A BSC or HND in Animal Production & Health or Animal Science/Animal Nutrition.
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Animal Production, Feed Formulation/Production and Sales.
- A Professional qualification and 3 years Managerial/Administrative competence is an added advantage.
- Must have a good knowledge of the use of Extruder Machine, Sinking Feed Machine, Poultry Feed Machine and Pelletizer.
- Must have experience in Feedmilling and operation of feed mill machines.
go to method of application »
- The incumbent will be involved in planning, strategies and implementation at least cost production and also implement the company's short and long term plans for the Fish farm.
- Supervise the Fishpond ror optimum utilization of available resources to maximize production.
- A BSC or HND in Aquaculture or Fishery.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in Fish production and Sales.
- Administrative competence is an added advantage.
- Experience in fingerlings management is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- The incumbent will be responsible for the maintenance, servicing, and repair of factory machines, Electrical equipmant's in the Feedmill and Farm.
- First degree/HND in Engineering, preferably Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years on hands practical work experience.
- Must be able to troobleshoot Electrical Systems and rewinding of Electrical Motor.
- Ability to work in all business locations with minimum supervision is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply by sending their applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using job title as Subject not later than one week from the date of this Publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Head of Monitoring and Evaluation at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Welcome2Africa International
- Job Vacancies at a Newly Constructed Aquaculture Production Company
- Job Opportunities at Welcome2Africa International
- Agribusiness Officers at Welcome2Africa International
- Agricultural Jobs at an Agro Allied Company
- Head, Customer Satisfaction Centre (CXC) at Amo Group
- Field and Plant Operations Manager at Monsanto Company