Jobs at Global Training Consulting
Posted on: 21 June, 2011
Deadline: 5 July, 2011
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Global Training
Global Training Consulting is one of Africa's leading providers of management training in both Public and Private Sectors, offering over 80 high quality training courses to clients in Europe, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
Training Consultant/Business Partner
Nigeria - Abuja/Port Harcourt/Lagos (possible 3 posts)
Salary: Commission to 10%
Contract: Training Consultant/Business Partner Hours: Full time / Part time (Neg)
• Responsible for the sale of Global Training Consulting services.
• Generating new business and servicing existing accounts, often providing full briefs to your administration team in London.
• Meeting clients face to face within varied geographical locations.
• Follow up on Inquiries coming from various sources and develop own sources
• Build company profile and brand image in the market through effective sales operations
• Comply with company regulations, weekly reporting and business analysis as and when required by the London.
• The post holder is expected to provide efficient and effective high quality support for the sales team. Some responsibilities may coincide with other departments and employees are expected to carry out their duties efficiently.
The ideal person will have business to business experience, with some sales, customer service or business development experience; however, strong client skills will also be an advantage.
Initially by telephone from London, followed by local country meetings if successful.
• Training & Marketing support from London
•Access to company database, some existing business clients for account development
• 1 Company Laptop & Blackberry for company use.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to :
Global Training Consulting The Point, 210
New kings Road London SW6 4HZ
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global TrainingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH