Jobs At JNC International Limited
Posted on: 21 February, 2014
Deadline: 27 February, 2014
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at JNC International Limited
JNC International Limited is a Turnkey Medical Equipment solution company, representing an impressive list of international manufacturers of leading medical technology brands, that are global providers of Medical Technology solutions.
JNC International is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Conduct post-sale on & off site Basic & Advanced Clinical User training at customer sites.
- Develop standard methodology, checklists and templates for Clinical Applications & Training programs
- Provide support to customers and service group personnel related to equipment hardware, reagents (where applicable), software & user protocols where applicable
- Document and distribute clinical information regarding resolutions and product quality improvements.
- Develop, document, plan and provide Clinical training programs for assigned products to ensure adequate field and on site Clinical support.
- Participate in pre-sale product demonstrations.
- Proactively visit customers on a routine basis and make sure that our installed equipment is/are functioning well and our customers are satisfied. Take necessary actions to correct any issues.
- Organize, document & manage Product & Clinical Training Programs for customers & the Sales Force.
- Coordinate and Organize in liaison with the relevant Product Specialists Customer Clinical Trainings, Workshops, Conferences, Exhibitions or any other Clinically relevant events
- Develop, Manage & Maintain internal databases of all Clinical & Product Trainings held both for Customers and Sales Staff
- Forecast, develop coordinate & manage the Annual Clinical Applications Training budget within agreed
- Manage Clinical Applications and training costs within agreed budget.
- MBBS or Bachelor’s degree in a Clinical Discipline. Experienced candidates with a background in Medical or Surgical Technology will be considered
- 5+ years’ experience in a Clinical environment
- Possession of other relevant professional Certifications where applicable
- Strong verbal, written, and presentational communication skills.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending relevant developmental & educational programs as required, and reviewing Clinical bulletins
- The position requires 50% or more travel within Nigeria
- Ability to work in a fast paced and team environment.
- Communicates openly with team members and internal staff.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about JNC International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital
- Medical Officer at Graceland Medical Centre
- Job Opportunities at Lifebank