EPAYPLUS Nigeria Is Recruiting
Posted on: 20 February, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
EPAYPLUS is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reports to whom: Managing Director
Job Summary & Purpose
- The Research & Product Development person will be in charge of general research for the company i.e. Research to be carried out for a product, place, industry or person.
- It involves specifying the objective of the business venture or project and identifying the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. Swot analysis, business models, competitor analysis, company strategy, product development, environmental scan. Etc.
- Conduct research, collect data, analyse information and write reports for the company.
- Effective competitor analysis, environmental scan, strategy formulation and business model development.
- Helps the company's decision makers to be as effective as possible. The decisions that would be influenced by the research will have an impact on every department.
- Extreme thorough and accurate data collection and analysis of information via surveys conducts, interviews, process data, examine research papers.
- Manage company information resources, including identification and selection of sources of information.
- Identify, research, and qualify major prospects. Provide concrete recommendations to companywide on prospect strategy and priorities.
- Supervises projects from the early planning stages until the final project completion.
Person Specifications, Academic Qualification, Professional Qualification, Experience:
- A Tertiary qualification - Preferably in Economics, Statistics, business administration An added advantage Zero (0) to two (2) years’ experience preferably within strategy, business development, planning and any other Business Intelligence related information analysis.
- Experience in working with large amount of data and coming up with recommendations to enable strategy formulation and decision making.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Proven ability to guide strategic planning
- Competencies in deal making and development
- Experience in building a fact base to support strategy
- Proven ability to provide direction, understand resource capability and turn findings into executable plans to drive results
- Ability to link strategy with financial plans
- Excellent oral (spoken English), good written and formal presentation skills including ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple way
- Willing to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Ability to cope with changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexible individual with adept business knowledge
- Capable of carrying out quality investigation alongside market trends, indices, and capabilities
- Team Player
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving abilities, ability to constructively share objective analysis and insights
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Project, MS Visio & MS Outlook)
- Physical Exertion on the job
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and to handle other computer components.
- Some physical movement around to collate data
Key Performance Metrics:
- Performance Area Performance Measure
- Strategy Enterprise strategic focus
- Strategic alignment
- Competitive positioning/ Competitive intelligence gathering
- Opportunity identification and cultivation
- Project profitability
- Enterprise Profitability
- Dynamic business modeling
- Business Development Enterprise profitability
- Competitive positioning
- New business development
- Collaboration opportunities exploited
- Business Expansion
- Communication Enterprise unity of purpose
- Environmental scanning and business insight
- Cultivation of market insight
- Communicates with team members and verifies that all projects and tasks are on schedule.
- Project Management Follow through on projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Smile Communications
- Job Vacancy at Uber
- Fresh Job Vacancies at General Electric (GE)
- Information Technology Role at Co-Creation Hub (CcHub) Nigeria
- Latest Jobs in the Telecom Industry Via Culminate Consulting
- Android Developer at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at Airtel Nigeria
- Account/Admin Assistant at WorldBay Technologies