Diro Systems Limited Is Recruiting
Posted on: 19 February, 2014
Deadline: 28 February, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Diro Systems Limited
Diro Systems Limited - Founded in 2008, the company has used quality service delivery processes to design, build, maintain and improve infrastructure for our Clients mainly in the public sector.
We are registered Microsoft Partners in both the UK and Nigeria and we leverage our close working relationship, knowledge of Microsoft products and our other technology partners to bring emerging technologies to our clients in an effective way.
Diro Systems is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Work with minimal supervision while leading a team.
- Conduct ERP Implementations.
- Handle Business Analysis and documentation.
- Bachelors Degree.
- Must have excellent experience on ERP products.
- Show previous work done on ERP.
- Possess Linux, Python and Postgres Skills.
go to method of application »
- Develop specific product sales and marketing plans.
- Sell Technology and training related products.
- Graduate of any discipline.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Strong research and solutioning skills for technology products
- Strong oral, communication and presentation skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Enthusiastic and target driven with a valid driver's licence.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Diro Systems LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)