AG Leventis Nigeria Plc is Recruiting
Posted on: 27 January, 2014
Deadline: 8 February, 2014
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis Foundation (Nig) Lim
Druckfarben Nig. Ltd a member of AG Leventis Group seek the services of paints expert with commercial experience in the Nigerian paint market who will develop business plan and lead team of sales personnel to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
- Reports to the General Manager
- Achievement of annual revenue, margin and P&L KPIs as set in the business plan
- To work closely with the local DF management and central DF management to the ongoing implementation of the annual plan
- Grow distribution, (sales, marketing and promotional activations) number of customers and market share as per the agreed strategy
- To direct and organise all the departments of Kraft paints and align them on the annual plan objectives
- Propose and import new products in the Nigerian market capable to grow market share
- Ensure that the Kraft team has clear objectives and is methodically evaluated based on both performance and behaviour
- Provide monthly report to the GM of DF Nigeria and Greece, identify deviations versus the plan and propose and implement corrective actions
- Monitor and evaluate possible expansion in other territories of proximity
- Leads the development relationships with key customers who are considered strategic for the business
- Ensure that the Kraft brand and its products are of the required level of quality through continuous benchmarking and consumer research
- Propose and ensure accurate implementation of commercial and credit policy for the paints business
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a commercial management role in paints in the Nigerian market.
- BSc/HND in Chemical Engineering or any other related degree.
- Ideal candidate must be result-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work both independently and within a team environment with a proven track record in industrial and decorative paints.
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative, adaptive approaches and ability to build new business in paints.
- Good understanding of finance and figures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter: Sales Manager
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leventis Foundation (Nig) LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Field Sales Executives at Voda Paints Limited
- Graduate ICT Assistant at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Electrical Engineers at JMG Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for Fleet Store Officers - NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Promotions Officer at SABMiller Plc
- Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited