Jobs At Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG)
Posted on: 22 January, 2014
Deadline: 3 February, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at TOTAL
TOTAL is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated oil and gas company in the world, with 100,000 employees in more than 130 countries worldwide. Our size and performance rank us as one of the top five global oil companies. "We are among the majors that invest the most in exploration. More importantly, our teams are highly motivated. They have a real pioneering spirit we must keep cultivating!".
Total E & P Nigeria Limited (TEPNG) is a leading Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company and a subsidiary of the Total Group. The company is in a growth phase, and as part of its expansion activities, welcomes applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for its Oil & Gas Production Operations Training Scheme facilitated by a Training Company. During the training programme participants will be on a Training Contract and on successful completion of the training programme would be considered for the usual recruitment process leading to employment in TEPNG.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
- Projects a professional image of the company
- Rendering administrative and support services for the effective functioning of the office
- Schedule business meetings and appointments
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of meeting reports, travel schedules, etc
- Maintains an effective document and file management system
- Handles both internal and external clients accordingly
- Prompt communication within and outside the company
- Performs other assigned duties as delegated
- BSc Business Admin, Mass Communication, French, Management or related discipline
- 2-3 years work experience and administrative experience within a reputable corporate establishment
- Candidate must possess good interpersonal skills, must be proactive, numerate, computer literate and self motivated with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- The use of Microsoft powerpoint is key for the role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TOTALSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting