Findrex Travels and Tours Limited Recruits Marketing Executives
Posted on: 17 January, 2014
Deadline: 24 January, 2014
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Findrex Travels and Tours Limited
Findrex Travels and Tours Limited, a leading travel agency with headquarters in Lagos. We currently desire competent, resourceful and highly talented individuals to join our team. We offer opportunities for advancement and competitive remuneration for our staff.
We are currently recruiting for the position of Marketing Executives for our Lagos branch.
- Analyzing market trends, Identifying and generating new markets for the company.
- Following up on new business opportunities
- Planning, preparation and delivering presentations and proposals,
- marketing the services our agency has to offer to corporate organizations and individuals
- Make sales and generating interest and commitment from potential customers as well as create awareness of the brand and product offerings
- Offer world class relationship management service to clients.
- Develop and implement market penetration strategies for effective sales.
- Improving overall company profitability by meeting sales target through aggressive and effective planning and marketing activities.
- Negotiating and closing business deals
- Generating leads through market and client research
- Ensuring client database is up-to-date and accurate
- Providing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Strong Interpersonal skill.
- Good creative and problem solving skills.
- Team Work.
- High level of energy and drive.
- Goal getter with an ability to meet target.
- Profound interest in the travel and tourism sector
- Confident, self-motivated and committed
- Strong understanding of the Domestic Market/Industry.
- Geographical Awareness
- Good computer and Internet skills.
- Strong oral, writing, negotiation and networking skills
- Approachable and like-able personality
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner to internal and external clients while fulfilling job duties.
- Must be able to render excellent Customer Service.
- Must be well groomed.
Education and Experience
- Possession of minimum HND with 3 years of experience in Marketing.
go to method of application »
- The main purpose of an account officer is to analyze financial activities.
- He is also responsible for promotion of all the products.
- An account officer maintains the growth targets of finance in a company.
- Helps in solving due accounts of the past.
- The looks after managing financial risks.
- He reviews all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- If any financial problem arises, it is his duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- He also looks for areas to cut the cost of the company. This helps in gaining profit.
- He is responsible for all the client communications.
- He looks after the quality standards to ensure clients are satisfied with the products.
- Must be in charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- Account officers prepare the budget for the companies they are working under.
- He compares previous years budgets and try to improve the drawbacks.
- They should be prepared to lead during crisis.
- An account officer must maintain payments and receipts.
- He must ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- Another important duty of an account officer is to look whether all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- Look after weekly/monthly reports.
- Comfortable with computer handling. Should know how to handle accounts through computer systems.
- Must have booking and financial accounting skills.
- Professionalism is a must in every account officers.
- Time management is compulsory.
- Able to work with teams and lead during crisis.
- Possession of minimum BSc degree in Accounting or other related field.
- Must have held the position of an Accounting Officer before with 2 years experience, having managed before in a travel agency, airline or GDS company is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit resume and credential to: email@example.com with the job code as subject (see above for each job code) in one attachment, failure to abide to instruction will result to automatic disqualification.
Only those whose applications are being considered will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Findrex Travels and Tours LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Admin Officer at Finchglow Travels Agency Limited
- Social Media & Sales Travel Expert at Jollof Travels Nigeria
- Business Development Manager at a Travel and Tours Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Female Office Assistance at Life Edge Nigeria (LEN)
- Truck Drivers at Fidella Oil and Gas Limited
- Head of E-Commerce at Mindfield Resources
- Procurement Lead at Wakanow.com
- Latest Job Openings at Travelpaddy.com