Our client is a group of companies in the Oil and Gas sector and the Pharmaceutical section is seeking for competent personnel to fill the following vacancies
- Responsible for the daily running oi the subsidiary
- Obtaining accurate business lead information and follow-up with clients/principals in this regard
- Establish good communication with the key people within clients' organizations
- After sale/order follow-up with principals and clients up to their satisfaction
- Manage Business Analysis activities
- Handle Logistics functions and activities
- Take responsibility for driving go-to-market tactics, meeting or exceeding acquisition-related performance goals based on key performance metrics around order volume, revenue growth and customer acquisition
- Work closely with the product marketing team
- Manage an effective, efficient and productive Marketing Department by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, competencies and values are developed.
- Provide significant input into the annual marketing plan
- Develop ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, patient support group and other healthcare organizations
- Financial management of the marketing programme including budget planning. resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports.
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or email@example.com not later than 2 weeks from this publication.