Jobs At UniLever Nigeria
Posted on: 15 November, 2013
Deadline: 19 November, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Unilever
We meet everyday needs for nutrition, hygiene and personal care with brands that help people feel good, look good and get more out of life. As one of the world's greatest consumer goods companies, we offer people with talent, passion and integrity some of the world's greatest careers.
- The CD Training Manager will be responsible for efficiently and effectively organizing and implementing trainings for the Customer Development function.
- Develop and efficiently implement best practice Customer Development training programmes for Company and Distributor Field Sales personnel to build up General & Modern Trade skills which create competitive advantage
- Co-ordination of all local Customer Development Training activities
- Identification of skill gaps in Company and Distributor general trade management as well as design of appropriate development schemes in consultation with functional HR Business Partner and Regional Trainer to fill identified gaps.
- Liase with Regional Trainer to institute best practice operational support systems within the Customer Development function
- “Train to Train” skills development to improve local training competencies.
- Achieve agreed annual training event targets.
- Liaise with local 3rd party consultancies for provision of selected training programmes, where necessary, to supplement own internal learning events.
- Provide coaching to employees in the Customer Development function
- B.Sc preferably in Business or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in FMCG with at least 3years field experience in Customer Management
- Negotiation skills
- Customer relationship skills
- Driving retail excellence
go to method of application »
- The role will primarily ensure the availability and quality trained resources at the front end of our Key Distributors' businesses to improve sales
- Profiling Key Distributors (KDs) and Key Distributor Sales Representatives (KDSRs)
- Supporting KDs in KDSR recruitment and performance management
- Drive compliance on execution and productivity for field sales
- Provide support for Field Sales Managers in joint business planning.
- Conduct field accompaniment and coaching
- Organise and coordinate class room trainings as required
- Design and build team engagement activities
- Bachelors degree
- 3 years working experience in sales especially in the FMCG sector
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge of MSOffice (excel, word, powerpoint etc)
- Organizational awareness
- Effective coaching skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Negotiation and Relationship Management Skills.
- Understand team Alignment.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should click here to apply online, when the page opens, select Nigeria and search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about UnileverSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Integrated Corporate Services Limited
- General Ledger Accountant at a Leading Multi-national Manufacturing Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Jobs at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited
- Procurement Manager at a Large Manufacturing Company - Fadac Resources
- Latest Job Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Gradaute and Experienced Vacancies at FEMACK Food Processing
- Latest Jobs at Fumman Chemicals
- Group Project Engineers at a Manufacturing Company - Michael Stevens Consulting