A reputable engineering company, currently undergoing some restructuring, needs the service of a qualified and competent Store/Logistic Officer & Drivers in her Port Harcourt Office.
• Ensures availability of inventories by maintaining good and clear material / equipment data base.
• Secures materials/spare parts/equipment by implementing good and adequate security systems and measures.
• Ensure a safe and clean store environment
• Ensure proper stock taking and record keeping of the movement of materials/spare part/equipments
• Advise and oversee the maintainance of the company's vehicle fleet
• Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing related result as needed
• Serve external and internal customers
Interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2 weeks of the date of this publication