Jobs At Kimberly-Clark
Posted on: 8 November, 2013
Deadline: 20 November, 2013
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Kimberly-Clark
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kimberly-Clark Is a fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) global corporation that has recently come into the West African market. Headquartered in Dallas. We lead the world in essentials for better life with well·known global family and personal care brands that are sold more than 150 countries with nearly 56,000employees worldwide. High calibre talents are required at senior management levels as the company establishes strong foot prints in Sub-Saharan Africa. The work environment is designed to foster personal and professional growth, reflecting a sense of community that nurtures innovation.
Kimberly-Clark is recruiting to fill the position below:
- To develop and implement distributor and wholesaler business plans that will deliver budgeted turnover, profit, growth, share and innovation.
- Appointing, managing, leading and directing a framework of distributors and wholesalers to increase numeric and weighted distribution and ensuring the effectiveness of field sales activities.
- Ensure strategic opportunities and objectives by Channel and by Category/brand are incorporated into the Customer Business plans
- Support Marketing in the development of Customer specific Category /and or Shopper Marketing Strategies within territory.
- Continually monitor and analyze competitor activity & pricing as well as customer performance against the agreed objectives and if required, develop and implement the appropriate corrective action to ensure that targets are achieved.
- Implement, monitor and evaluate agreed POP (pricing, promotions, ranging, and merchandising) plans on a monthly basis.
- Develop and communicate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews to customers and/or distributors within assigned territory
- Monitor customer service levels (order fill, case fill , credit notes, on-shelf availability) and develop corrective plans to address any issues.
- Input and co-ordination of monthly, quarterly and annual demand forecast by account by brand and SKU.
- Track profitability of all distributors so as to ensure the sales mix within each of the distributor's basket is in line with the overall pricing strategy and in line with the approved issued mandates.
- Enable product knowledge with all wholesaler/distributor sales forces and identify opportunities to get the best out of the wholesaler/ distributor sales teams through individual performance management and team segmentation
- Develop and implement incentives and sales promotions that deliver to agreed sales and distribution targets in assigned territory.
- Ensure that time is spent with the merchandiser's and Distributor reps, to ensure that the customer manager has thorough and comprehensive understanding of the issues and opportunities within the market in assigned territory
- Ensure that the company at all times has the right product offer and materials in the market place relevant to its competitors and specific to the market and consumer's needs.
- University degree or equivalent with at least 2 years commercial experience in the FMCG sector.
- Fluent in French for (written and verbal) is a requirement for working in Francophone West-Africa.
- Possession of a Driver's license.
Key Competencies / Skills
- Ability to analyze customer turnover potential.
- Prioritize the development and deployment of merchandisers.
- Internal and External: To provide prompt service that includes response and follow-up, professional advice, sales support to all internal / external customers.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kimberly-ClarkSimilar Jobs
- Demand Safety Manager- (Contractor) at Diageo
- Category Manager - Dairy at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Manager (OWA) - STA at Japan Tobacco International (JTI)
- Henkel Nigeria Recruiting for Marketing Interns
- Junior Accountant at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Retail Store Manager at Somotex Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Mondelez International LLC - Cadbury Nigeria Plc
- Transporters at Sumal Foods Limited